I went through plenty of comprehensive guides on creating, growing and maintaining blogs while plunging into blogging. Not all sources offer an insight into the reality. The experiences that I encountered while maintaining my blog made me realise that there is much more needed to keep a blog running as opposed to the knowledge that guides about running blogs have to offer. Blogging has become much of a craze and every single person with an Instagram account dreams of enchanting the followers and start touting themselves as the next bloggers. The truth is, blogging requires determination and dedication much more than one can imagine. It demands efforts, time and creativity to turn into an award winning Bahrain blogger.
Why don’t you let your thoughts ponder over the fact that celebrities and fashionistas having an audience and massive fan following, they cannot be declared as bloggers? They are far away from what real bloggers do. If you look at the top bloggers in Bahrain, you would realise that the kind of work that they do is not easy. Blogging is not about uploading random content on a blog page and entertaining the audience. Immense efforts need to be put into maintaining a blog and to hold the interest of the audience. It requires patience to answer the queries of the audience and to take the criticism that follows the work. Let me honestly admit what I have learned the hard way while I just started out. Without proper research and efforts, your blog would have no followers to appreciate whatever you are investing your time in.
Blogs have become more prevalent with web publishing getting simpler. Individuals who have no technical experience can run multiple blogs seamlessly. When I plunged into the field, I absolutely had no idea as to where and how to start. However, with time I learned the tactics of the trade, which propelled me into being one of the top bloggers in Bahrain.
Here is some sneak peek into what real Bahrain bloggers swear by.
- No matter what the theme of your blog is, make sure to maintain the theme throughout. Focus on a niche to derive profits from sources of monetization such as advertising.
- Choose a topic you have considerable knowledge about. If you aspire to be the best Bahrain blogger, then pick a niche you are passionate about and bring it alive. Let your creativity and research speak of your expertise in the field. Content is written for followers and not to appease the search engines.
- Research about what other bloggers are offering.
- Develop content ideas that match none of the bloggers.
- Offer something unique to stand out amidst the competition.
- Infuse style into your writing, which would make you’re second to none.
- Pick up ideas that are bound to captivate the minds of your followers.
- Blogs should not seem like chapters from a textbook. Ask questions, including humour and follow a sassy style. Infographics, images, and humour can keep the mood of your blog light and attract a lot of followers.
- Do retain a consistency when it comes to publishing times and frequency. Once you start posting, your followers become accustomed to when you publish and how much you post.
- Make sure to post on a schedule. Publishing the post is just the begging aspect of blogging. Encouraging feedback from the readers and ensuring their active participation in the form of discussion is the key to success of several Bahraini bloggers.
There are certainly other parameters that you need to keep in mind while coming up with an incredible post for your blog. There are numerous ways in which you can write a blog post. It is a skill to use just the right words. You need to optimise the post by structuring with plenty of sub-headers and with short paragraphs. Use pictures, bullet points, and lists to make the text appealing to read. Another way of attracting traffic to your site is by reaching out to the top bahrain bloggers and publishing their guest posts on your blog.
Consider the above-mentioned pointers the next time you are coming up with creative content for your blog. I’m an award winning Bahrain blogger who is passionate about the stream of blogging. I have immense love for spreading the best practices associated in this field. Make sure to be patient to start witnessing great support. Patience is the key to success in the field of blogging.
Visit our award winning Q&A portal AskBahrain for further info. We have been serving public since 2012 and have a mammoth database of over 10,000 questions.