Within last few years, blogs and bloggers become a phenomenon and many people are joining the gang to earn some money from home. This is now a trend for the people of all over the world and same for the Bahraini blogger. Not just the men of Bahrain but also you will find many women who are in the business of blogging in Bahrain. Blogging is not just an interest and hobby now, it is mostly a purpose of business and people earn a lot with their involvement in blogging. To start the blogging business you need proper planning and organization.
Process to be a blogger
- Your blog is your passion, your business but you need more care to start up your blogging business in Bahrain. To be the Bahrain top blogger, keep in mind all the minute details and start the journey by registering in a domain. Choose a name to register and decide the CMS. To establish your publishing calendar, install plug-ins. With all such things plan the web hosting programs also. There are many websites that offer the web hosting training to start a blog. You also need to choose a subject to move on. You can also start your own blog as a part of any business.
- Read and get more knowledge on the system of content management and choose the one, which is best for your blog. To be a successful Bahraini blogger, discover more facts about the place and try to find out what is the right genre for you to start your blogging business. Research more on the blogging and bloggers of the place and read more.
- Join some meet ups of bloggers in Bahrain and grab some knowledge about the place and have your ideas to write blog in Bahrain from the local bloggers. It is actually a smart idea to get success in your business and to step up the ladder to be the best Bahraini blogger. You can also add a local partner to get more success
- If you have a well-structured plan to start up then you will get the sponsors of course or else need to pay from your own savings.
- Now launch your own start up as a blogger. To start your blogging business, you don’t need any permanent set up or office or the full-time staff. There are no traditional requirements like other business. What you actually require to change your blogging passion to a successful business is a proper and well-structured plan, a blog of course and multi author and multi-admin set up for the business. Know the law of Bahrain to fulfill all the requirements accurately.
- Hiring some potential human cloud could be the best advantage for you. You can use the social media platforms or various job sites to have some freelancers for your blog. You don’t need to provide any facilities to them like the office place, equipment, insurance or other things.
- After completing the primary ground works, scale your business. Hire some virtual assistants, writers and some technology specialists to maintain the blog and secured the website, web designers to design and update your website with changing time. Also, hire some marketers to promote your business in Bahrain and outside.