Top 5 things to do in Bahrain
Bahrain, the island kingdom of Middle East is gradually unraveling its vision for future, this is a vision towards a slow and gentle change to break down the barrier of traditions. If you find out the particular meaning of the word “Bahrain” is ‘two waters’ or ‘two seas’ but the essence is nowhere in the translation. It is a majestic kingdom on the eager rush to catch up with current times as now it becomes the paradise island for quintessentially rigid Saudis as the island holds up the green lights to most of the things in Saudi, the cinemas, the museums, the towers and so on.
It is not for just the dessert but it is actually a quirky place to exist for the people who are living in Bahrain, with the swelteringly scorching hot weather but it is properly connected with the Arabian Peninsula by a long bridge and this is the reason that the place never runs out of the dwellers or the visitors and now it has become the big entertainment hub of Bahrain and some thanks goes to the blogger in Bahrain.
Bahrain is renowned as the place of Biblical Garden of Eden but it was also known as Dilmun. With more than nine million visitors every year, this place really has some best of the tourist attractions of the world. Due to the kingdoms beneath love for its heritage, it is preserved the most historical and oldest places of the world. This place combines the legacy of ancient five thousand years old civilization and the Gulf glitz culture of Arab. So whenever you fancied visiting the place, check out the list of some amazing places. There is some blogger in Bahrain who offers scintillating description on the place.
Places to visit
- Let’s begin the exploration with Qalat Al Bahrain which is the gorgeous castle of Bahrain that listed as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This castle is compiled of an artificial mound that created by the human inhabitants from the year 2300 BC to 1700 BC. It was the capital of old Dilmun.
- If your interest is a little bit unique and wants to explore more on the green, then Tree of Life should be your choice here. It is actually a mesquite tree of 400-year old that considered as an amazing natural wonder. It is an alone tree that stands unaccompanied in dessert and nearly 1.2 km away from the Jebel Dukhan. The mystery is where the Tree of Life gets the water to live that long.
- If you are a kind of foody person and love to explore the delicacies of Bahrain, then explore Manama, where you will find all the top rated eateries there with mouth watering foods. There also the Manama Souq that renowned for gold and pearls and silk carpets. But not only that, this place offers you various Bahraini necessities like the spices, electrical items and more. It is the shopping destination of Bahrain. It is called the “sleeping place”.
- For the car lovers, the kingdom offers GRAND Prix, one of the most popular formula one championships, which held in Bahrain every year, sponsored by the Gulf Air. The attraction and the crowd are really huge for the purpose.
- If you are thinking to visit Bahrain then you must explore the museums and forts of the place. Heritage fort and the national museum of Bahrain are really on hype due to its historical value.